The STVS Reference Centre offers a series of short term courses to veterinary professionals and to livestock industry workers in view of improvement of their professional skill and updating information in the field of their professional area. The courses are available on demand as long as the minimum required number of participants (10) is attained. There also fix-scheduled courses directly organised by the Reference Centre.
The following courses are available at STVS:
– Short term course on recognition of Transboundary Animal Diseases
– Short term course on Basic Laboratory Diagnostic Techniques for Field Veterinarians
– Short term course on Dairy Product Hygiene
– Short term course on ELISA Techniques
– Short term course on Geographic Information System (GIS)
– Short term training on veterinary epidemiology and statistical package