Call for Applications for 2016/2017 Intake
College of Veterinary Medicine
Mekelle University College of Veterinary Medicine in 2014 launched an upgrading program where ISTVS graduates can upgrade their Diploma in Livestock Health Sciences (DHL) and Diploma in Livestock Product Development and Entrepreneurship (DLPDE) to a Degree in Veterinary Medicine. This program is tailored for ISTVS Diploma graduates. Applications for the 2016/2017 academic year will commence on 12th July, 2016.
- The program runs for two years which entail six consecutive semesters.
- The last semester is for conducting a research project back at home.
- The Degree conferred is ‘Doctor of Veterinary Medicine.’
- A limited number of scholarships are available for the next intake.
- The application information for a scholarship upon admission will be circulated shortly on ISTVS’ website.
- Applicants who will not secure scholarships will be expected to pay for their tuition fee before registering for each semester.
- Research expenses are to be borne by the students
Applicants should send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com
- A scanned copy of the applicant’s passport
- An official copy of one’s academic transcript(s)
- An official copy of one’s Diploma certificate
* Official Transcripts and Certificates shall also be sent directly to Mekelle University College of Veterinary Medicine registrar office by ISTVS’ registrar once admission is secured:
Application Period: July 12 – August 11, 2016
Notification of acceptance: August 20, 2016
Program commences on December 23, 2016
November 30, 2023
November 26, 2023
November 23, 2023